Our Family Office services are not one-size-fits-all.
Our services are personalized for your individual needs. We serve as your strategic personal advisor and work with you to clarify your goals, your family's goals, and build your legacy. We also help you identify what you want to accomplish in your Physical, Psychological, and Intellectual Capitals to help you, and your family, lead a more fulfilling life.
For families who have more than $20 million net worth, we provide our Wealth Management and Investment Management services as well as these additional services:
Legacy Planning & Wealth Transfer
Your wealth should be designed to endure beyond your lifetime and across generations. This is the goal of our Family Office team, to understand what desires you have for your wealth now, a year from now, fifty years from now.
- We can help identify your family values and oversee legacy plans.
- We can help you develop a strategic framework and plan.
- We work with you to create an implementation schedule to help you successfully achieve your goals.
Real Estate Advisory Services
From acquisition to asset management to disposition, we’re committed to help you maximize the value of your real estate assets and determine where your residential or commercial properties fit in your overall plan and how they affect the rest of your portfolio.
- We provide project management and investment analysis services.
- We offer financial modeling to help inform your real estate decisions.
- SFG provides unbiased advice on the purchase, sale, development, exchange, repositioning, or capital improvement of properties.
- We develop strategies to help manage debt and leverage, control portfolio risk, and minimize tax liabilities.
Your legacy can extend beyond your family and into the areas of your life you are most passionate about. Many clients choose a charity, foundation or philanthropic initiative that aligns with their values. We provide support and advice for structuring your charitable and family gifting.
- We work with you to plan for charitable gifting ensuring you have enough income to live the lifestyle you choose.
- We help to define the most tax-efficient ways to gift to the causes you’re passionate about.
- We provide advice and insight on the setup of your personal foundation.
Our Family Office clients typically have multiple advisors whether it be for legal, estate planning, insurance, real estate, and/or tax matters. We serve as your “orchestra leader” to connect those other advisors together so they all work in harmony to help you achieve your goals.
- We coordinate and collaborate with your attorneys, accountants, brokers, general contractors, and property managers to save you time and help ensure that your plans are properly executed.
- We manage processes and relationships with outside professionals on real estate projects including the design and construction of personal residences, multi-family, medical office, retail centers, and office projects.
- Our team will coordinate sale/lease-back transactions and facilitate real estate exchange transactions.
Not all services will be appropriate or necessary for all clients, and the potential value and benefit of Schultz Financial Group’s (“SFG’s”) services will vary based upon a variety of factors, such as the client’s investment and financial circumstances, the client’s tax bracket, the nature and amount of the client’s employer and outside benefits, the client’s level of cooperation and communication, and the client’s overall objectives. The receipt of personalized and tailored services, or the client’s access to financial or professional resources should not be construed as a guarantee of a particular outcome. All investing comes with risk, including risk of loss. SFG is neither a law firm nor an accounting firm. The tax and estate planning information provided is general in nature. It is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Readers, clients, and prospective clients should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding their specific legal or tax situation.